8.05.2006

Storm vids...I'm so behind.

Storm hasn't been booted off Rockstar: Supernova and am sure she won't be leaving any time soon. Here are the past two weeks performances:

Week 4 - Anything, Anything - Awesome stage dive at the end. First person to do it this season and it got her the encore.

Week 5 - Changes - Not a big fan of this song until she sang it. Storm showing her softer side.

I almost want Storm to perform badly so she can be in the bottom 3. I want to hear her sing something of her choice. I'm looking forward to next week's show. Supernova wants them to write lyrics to their music. This should weed out the weak people. Is it sad that this is what I look forward to week to week this summer? Eh, not much going on anyway. I would love to take a trip down south and go see a live taping of the show before it ends.

No comments: