7.08.2006

I want to be Storm Large


Did you see her performance on ROCKSTAR?!?! OMG. I love her. I wish I was her for just one day just to rock out and sing like that. I regret not seeing her perform at Sweetwater and at a bar in Concord earlier this year. It was probably my last chance to see her at a small venue. Even if she doesn't win she is getting some major exposure. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets a record deal when she's done with Rockstar...but then again, what happened to the losers from last year's Rockstar? Can't wait to see what song she'll do on next week's show.

Here are some of her performances from her Storm, Inc. days:
Thank God
Ima Yora
Penetration
Jeremiah

And here's a song called I Want You To Die with her current band, The Balls. I've seen her do this song live before but not like this. It's a great song to belt out when you've had your heart ripped out and stomped on by an ex. Really.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links, I will have to check them out. I recently praised storm on my blog, too. She's very talented.