*begin rant*
People I work with are effing driving me nuts...one in particular. This one thinks just because she has personal problems she thinks she can blow off work and expects me to cover for her lameness. NO. I don't think so biotch. The problem is that you have shit for brains. No one died. No one got physically hurt. You think you're better than the rest of us? Did you think I would cancel my plans because you can't deal with your problems so I can cover you for the hundredth time? YOU brought this on yourself. Don't get mad at the rest of us and put the blame on others when it is YOU that make those bad choices. We had warned you and you didn't listen so don't expect us to be all that sympathetic. Your constant complaining has gotten old. Get over it. Suck it up. Be responsible for once.
*end rant*
I just paid my bills. Ugh. I think I will definitely need a second job real soon or find another job that pays better. Anyone want to hire me? FYI...I can't work with crazies, people who don't have good work ethic, and managers who don't know how to manage. I'm not speaking from experience at all. Really...not at all.
1 comment:
You should work where I work, there's no one like that here either...really, I swear....
;) Keep fighting the good fight sistah
Post a Comment