7.23.2006

UGH!! I hate this effing heat!!!

When ENTOURAGE came out I couldn't get into it. Then we heard that it's gotten a lot better so since there is NOTHING on tv this summer Bubba and I gave it another try. After watching 4 new episodes back to back on HBO we are now hooked. I put the first two seaons on our Netflix queue...I'm watching the pilot episode now. I love the diologue between Ari (Jeremy Piven) and Eric (Keven Connolly). I now have a crush on both of them. I love all the diologue. Period. If I wasn't so busy this weekend and the power didn't go out last night I would've already been caught up on all the episodes.

Yesterday my cousin and I hung out in SF to escape the 110 degree weather in the east bay. We didn't get very far after getting off BART. The first store we spotted was Forever 21, her favorite place to shop. 3 freakin' stories of cheap, trendy, size tiny, sweatshop made clothing. Normally I'm bored out of my mind waiting for Leila to finish shopping, but amazingly I found a cute summer top that fits me. I had to get 2 of them in different colors. I also got a cute long bead necklace. Can't wait to wear them today.

While we were shopping Bubba called to tell me that the power at home has been out for a couple hours. This means no a/c. We tried to take our time getting back. Long story short...we got bored at home so we hit a bar at midnight. I had one drink while I watched Bubba and his friend, "Mr. Lum" sample every bottle of hard liquor they had at the bar yet they said they didn't even get a buzz. We got home and sat around in the dark. The electricity finally went on at 4am.

No comments: