7.10.2006

I'm not an addict...I swear

I recently discovered this song, I'm not an addict by K's Choice. I love this song. I had never heard it until a few weeks ago. This came out in 1996?! Where the fuck was I? Oh yeah. I had just left school and was in my own world. I don't think I knew what was going on around me then because I was a mess. It was a time when I played my Alanis Morissette CD non-stop. Yeah, it was bad. It would be cool if Storm got this song choice in Rockstar. (you can't shut up me about Rockstar and Storm. try it. you'll fail miserably.)

Anyway, on to addictions. Big Brother 7: All Stars. I got the feeds again. I have it on right now. I have no life. I probably shouldn't have it on at work, right? I do anyway. FUCK WORK. I'm sure I'll get in trouble. I have no real favorites yet. It's kind of boring right now because we know everyone's personalities and how they play the game. Nothing crazy has happened at all. I'm sure CBS will stir things up soon. I also have jokersupdates up on my computer too...I keep hitting the refresh button. It's comforting to know I'm not the only BB addict.

So I'm sitting here blogging at the kitchen table and look what my cat, Manapua (we call him Mana) does...















My boy knows what's up!!!

I watched Memoirs of a Geisha a few days ago. I read the book when it came out years ago and I liked it. I was super excited when I heard it was going to be a movie. The movie was disappointing. On a positive note, it is a major movie and the entire cast is asian. GROUNDBREAKING, right? Unfortunately the movie was bad. Maybe it's just me or maybe only asians can understand my view but was anyone else bothered by the amount of Chinese actors they had cast in this movie. They were the majority. Hello Hollywood!!!! This is a movie set in Japan with Japanese characters!!! You're telling me you couldn't find more japanese actors? I swear you could've and they would've been 10 times better than the main actors in the movie. You should've at least found a japanese actor for the main character. I know I know I know...the average viewer could give a shit if the actors are japanese, chinese, filipino, etc. But I'm not an average viewer.

OK, time to get my ass off this chair and do something. Like dishes. So much for going to the gym. I will tomorrow. I swear. For real.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I loved that song when it came out. Its awesome. 1996. Bad year for me. Maybe that's why I loved the song? That's when I let boys treat me like dirt and thought I liked it. Ahh, memories.

I say Fuck work too. I dont have the feeds this year, but Jokers is UP on my computer as I type. Smoke THAT ISG.

HA!

jeaniebeanie said...

it was also the year i met my Bubba. wow...10 years. *poof* just like that.