You guessed it. I picked HOSTEL. I may regret it, but I was too lazy to get my ass off the couch and my co-worker keeps bugging me to watch it so he can have his DVD back. I'm about a half hour into it. It's all T&A right now but In an hour I'm going to be so fucked up from the torture scenes. I'm scared and I'm going to hide underneath the blankets next to Bubba. Yikes.
**UPDATE**
I got through the gore. I'm not as mentally scarred as I thought I would be. Then again I was watching most of the goriest parts with my Pochocco blankie over my face and telling Bubba to tell me what's going on in the scene. Bubba LOVED that. HA! I also made him promise not to scare me during the movie. He kept his promise only because he was too grossed out to do anything. During the first torture scene I don't think he could even stand it...he's all, "Why are you making me watch this?!"
No comments:
Post a Comment