5.27.2006

Why ABC?! Why?

I'm catching up on my tivo'd shows today. I just found out on Oprah that Grey's Anatomy is moving to Thursday nights at 9pm! NOOOOO!!! My Sunday night line up is screwed up! There better be something else just as good to replace that time slot. *sigh*

Ok...back to watching tivo while doing laundry. I have yet to watch the season finale of LOST and the finale episode of TOP CHEF. I'll be caught up by this afternoon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I'm totally bummed too about them changing GA to Thursdays. I really hope it doesn't mess up my finely tuned TV schedule/TIVO recording map. God forbid I miss one of my shows.

Anyway. Do you want Meredith to go for McDreamy or the Vet?? Inquring minds want to know.

jeaniebeanie said...

Definitely McDreamy. NO wait...McVet. NO NO NO...McDreamy. How about McSteamy?! Eric Dane is one fine specimen. I hope they bring him back.

jeaniebeanie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jeaniebeanie said...

Oh and did you know that Eric Dane is in X-Men 3 as Multiple Man? Can you imagine multiple Eric Danes?!?!? My mind is exploding.