
I dug out this little sucker that's been in the back of a kitchen cupboard where I keep all the other gadgets that I don't use. I have 2 bags of Philz coffee beans and the only way I'm going to use them is if I make it daily at work with this french press. I don't make coffee regularly at home so it takes me FOREVER to get through a bag. I bought the press years ago and had such a bad coffee making experience with it (READ "really bad coffee") that I packed it away and haven't looked at it since. I thought I'd give it another try and research the correct way to use it. I made 2 cups so far without any snafus. Having the correct coffee grind makes a HUGE difference. That's probably why I failed the first time. Fine grind + french press = no bueno.
No comments:
Post a Comment