4.08.2011

Let's go to Sunday Streets!

I know this is more of an event for local residents of SF, but for years I've been wanting to check Sunday Streets out. I had thought it only took place at the Embarcadero but it looks like they move this event to other parts of the City, including the Mission and Bayview/3rd St. This Sunday they're closing down GG Park and the south part of the Great Highway, as seen in the map below.


I got a new bike last weekend and I'm determined to ride it during Sunday Streets if the weather is nice. That's the proposed plan anyway. I have other things going on in SF during the weekend too and I'm not sure if I'll run out of steam by then. I need to work out the logistics to make sure I can attend. It's times like this when I wish I lived closer/in SF.

No comments: