3.20.2008

It's a good day

Why?

  • I got my haircut. A desperately needed haircut. My very outspoken stylist told me so. He said if he charged by how much hair he cut off by the pound he would've made a fortune off me today. He got rid of a lot of weight. It's shorter but my hair grows out fast. I had to get my money's worth.
  • I got my new issue of BUST mag today. The cover is of the boys of Flight of the Conchords with an 8 page spread inside. Awesome.

  • I'm finally feeling better. My voice is almost back to normal. I had coughed myself so hoarse that I almost lost my voice.
  • Found out there's going to be a good sized Asian grocery store that's opening a few miles down from my house by July! I literally screamed with glee when I read it in the paper. I won't have to drive 30 min to the closest Asian grocery. I can buy Mackerel and other "exotic" stuff I can never find at a regular grocery. I'm starting to like my little hick town more. Now all I ask is for someone to open a Lee's Sandwiches and a Tapioca Express.
  • I'm working at home.
So yeah, it's a good day. Nothing to complain about except for my cat trying to constantly lay on the keyboard of my laptop as I type. He's quite a needy attention whore.

No comments: