
It was 103 degrees out here today. That's crazy. It's days like this where I'm glad I work in an office because I can't get myself to do anything in the heat. Thank goodness for air conditioning in this house too. I'd be a blob on the couch without it. I'm a lazy ass with the a/c on anyway. When I got home I wanted to rest and I ended up napping for 4 hours. I must have needed it. Bubba said I wouldn't wake up. I woke up starving and to my surprise Bubba had cooked dinner. The shocker is that dinner was actually good. It's not that he's a bad cook but he gets experimental with his concoctions and it can get scary. His grandma told me once he was quite the mad scientist in the kitchen growing up. I believe it too. I can imagine him with a permanent red kool-aid moustache mixing up all the different food he can get his hands on. Anyway, I don't think I'll be falling asleep till 2 or 3am with all the sleep I got already. I suppose I can break out my beads and get started on my next creation.
No comments:
Post a Comment