6.21.2006

Happy Birthday Muthafuka!

It was Muthafuka's (if you really want to know why I refer her as that just ask me) birthday last Saturday. I came up with the great idea of making her a bracelet. She would be my first victim of gifting something I've made. I randomly asked her in e-mail what her favorite colors are...lavender and sage green. She didn't even ask why I asked. So I headed to the bead store on a mission. I was being very picky about what beads to use and there were soooooo many choices. After getting some ideas online and flipping through a couple of jewelry bead books I decided on a 2-strand bracelet. THAT was the easy part. Figuring out how I wanted to put the beads together was a different story. I think it took me 2 days to decide in what order to string it. I even had to re-do it because the first time I put it together it was too big...even for a sumo wrestler. It set me back from sending my friend's gift to her by her birthday but I did get it in the mail by Tuesday. Here's the finshed product:


She received it in the mail this morning and she sent me this message:

I just got the bracelet and its BEAUTIFUL!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!! Thank you SO much! I love it!!! I put it on already and I'm sure I won't have any trouble finding a picture of Lex to put in it. I'm so amazed right now....You should quit your job at ******* and make these full time!!!! I love it!!!!!! You are truly my BBFF!!!! Two treats in one day....my beautiful bracelet and my beautiful Kaysar (hopefully). :)

Thanks Jean, you really outdid yourself.....I love it :)

That's the best reaction I would have ever expected. I'm glad you like it Muthafuka. Enjoy. :) Wear it while you're voting for Kaysar to get into the BB7 House!!!!! Vote now bitch!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally like famous now. I've been mentioned in your blog. I can die a happy woman. ha! :) You really do rock, and I'm happy to be your "something you've made gift victim" - since you are a creative freakin' GENIUS! duh!!! I am jealous of your mad jewelry making skills. As if me being jealous of your knitting skills wasn't enough!

THANK YOU!!!!! love your favorite muthafuka!