6.06.2006

Bored, unfocused...and in mucho pain.

There's work to be done and I'm not in the mood.

There hasn't been anything good to watch on TV. I can't wait for Big Brother to start at the end of the month. I broke down last year and bought the online feed. I was more addicted than usual. SO addicted I was going through Big Brother withdrawals when I was in Cabo on vacation for a week. I went to the internet cafe any chance I got to get updates on what was going on. Quite sad, ya? So much doesn't get shown on tv and I got to watch Kaysar whenever I wanted (yaknowaddamean Angie?!?!).

Last weekend I went to the gym to do arm weights. It's been months since I've done this. I'm a complete idiot and went overboard with the weights, especially my triceps. OMG!!!! I'm still hurting!!!! It's the good pain gone bad. Who knew that the muscle at the back of the arm does so much?!?!? Now I know. The past 2-3 days I haven't been able to lift my arms without wincing. I couldn't blow dry and brush out my hair without almost crying in pain. I even asked Bubba to lift my arms high enough to put my hair in a ponytail. Putting on my makeup in the morning was nearly impossible that I went without wearing any for a couple days. YES. It was that bad. Kinda comical but bad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sistah Sistah! Kaysar better be coming back this year. I need him. I can't lose two pseudo boyfriends in one year (my j included). I don't think I'm gonna get the feed this year because it was way too stressful hiding my credit card bill from hubby and trying to avoid him finding out about my secret love with Kaysar. Plus on more than one occasion when the commercial for the live feed would come on he would say something about who could be THAT desperate...hmmm. :\

Sounds like you need an arm massage. Maybe you should put a request up on the bulletin board in the breakroom?

well, back to work....I hate this effing place

jeaniebeanie said...

A request on the bulletin board?! Psh. I'll put the request up right on HEB's door. Maybe he'll massage more than my arms. :)