1.11.2010

Paulette Macarons

I dragged Bubs to SF in Hayes Valley before heading to his grandfather's birthday dinner yesterday so I can finally get some macarons at Paulette Macarons. Never knew this was just down the block from Suppenkuche!

Store front:
14 different flavors to try!

But so expensive. :(

Pretty colors!!

The aftermath:
Don't think we'll be getting 2 dozen again. We had to get enough so everyone could try the flavors. Next time I'm in Hayes Valley I'll be stopping by again.

4 comments:

Chang-Wei-Weng said...

好看!

jeaniebeanie said...

Not only was it good looking it was tasty as well. =)

Erin said...

Those are beautiful! I will have to check it out when I get back to the city.

jeaniebeanie said...

Just a tip: Go on a Sunday afternoon when street parking is free and the weather is kinda sucky. Hayes Valley is a bitch to find parking on a nice day.