I've been a Makeup Alley (MUA) member for a couple years now and recently discovered swapping with other members. We swap anything from makeup, perfume, nail polish, etc. (even clothing/bags) that we don't use or need anymore for something that we are interested in. It's up to the swappers if they want new, used or very used items.
I cleaned and re-organized my bathroom cabinets/drawers and set aside a bunch of stuff that I don't want anymore to post on MUA. Within a few hours someone contacted me for an item, I chose something from her list of swap items, shipped it out and taaaa daaa...here's the above package a few days later.
So here's where I got a bit disappointed. I mis-read the size of the item I wanted from her. It was not full size...and I think the girl I swapped with knew this was not fair. This is where she made up for my disappointment. She added a bunch of other things to her package that she thought I could use (sorry no pic of the items since it got too dark out). How awesome is that?
I've already sent 3 other items out in the mail in the past week and expecting my packages from them this week. I love packages!!! I hope my swapping experiences continue to be this good.
1.31.2010
First MUA swap!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment