8.17.2008

I'm a Bag Whore

I blogged about Eleen's bags last month and I've been coveting one ever since. She let me know that new lugs were going to be posted on her etsy site a few days ago. She's so awesome that she even let me have dibs on the new green ladybug lug she made which I happily purchased. =) But I couldn't decide on just one. I had to get one in this dark brown courderoy/orange print too. I think they'll be great to hold all my stuff, including my knitting.

Beautiful, right?! I love how well handmade it is and the quality of the material is quite sturdy. She even let me pick it up personally since I was in her neck of the woods over the weekend. It was great to meet her and her hubby. They're too cute and so nice.
She gave it to me in a paper bag, wrapped in tissue paper and ribbon. I waited till I got to my car to open the bag up and get a look at my loot. I squealed like a little girl. I love bags. SOOOOO pretty. I stared at them for a little while before I drove away. =P
Eleen is such a sweet seller that she added a free gift in each lug. In the lip balm holder I found her own handmade chocolate mint lip balm!! LOVE THAT!

Good stuff. =) Oh and she even added these 2 button magnets as a token of appreciation. AWWWW Thanks Eleen!
Can't wait to see more of her new lugs and other bags.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW SWEET!!!! I love them!!! I think that's super awesome. Love it BBFF!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY! thanks girl! it was a blast meeting you, and at the house too! the hubs and i were eagerly awaiting a post to see what you'd have to say about your new big lugs, and we're delighted that you love them just as much in person. you're the best! see, i knew it was a good move to give you the instant scoop! thanks again! :D

jeaniebeanie said...

Eleen is the bestest! I forgot to link her etsy site.

www.eleen.etsy.com

or just search "eleen" on etsy.com