This is Bubba in Peace Plaza at the Japantown Center (shopping mall). It was freaking freezing! It was so windy one of the fake Christmas trees fell down next to us.
We had dinner at Seoul Garden, a Korean restaurant where we had the option to BBQ our own food on the grill in the middle of our table. Then we shopped at Kinokuniya, an awesome Japanese book & stationary store. The english books were separated from the japanese books. I went to the japanese side and found a ton of knitting and crochet books. The patterns were so cute that if I understood the patterns I would've bought them all. I walked away with 1 cute pattern book of shawls and scarves to get some ideas. One day I'll get help deciphering the patterns.
When I finally tore myself away from the knitting area, I checked the oragami/craft section. This book caught my eye:
Erotic oragami! Who knew!!! HA. Right next to the Kinokuniya a bunch of people were standing in line at Sophie's Crepes. Right in the window was a lady making the crepes and a bunch of us were fascinated. I had to have one.
A banana and whip cream filled crepe.
I'm craving another one now.
No comments:
Post a Comment