I got a cat nip filled blankie thingy for Mana. What caught my attention was the Hello Kitty fabric on one side sewed together with a fleece hawaiian flower pattern on the other side. I brought it home, plopped it on the floor and immediate kitty purring and drooling ensued.



It's quite possibly the best $15 I've ever spent. I was amused and happy that I got my cat high. At one point Bubba was concerned we should take it away to calm him down. Naaaaah.
I also found this lotus pendant. I told the vendor I had to have it. So I got it. No clue when I'll use it.
I also got a gift for Bubba...but I can't speak of it here for obvious reasons. I can't wait till they have this again next year. I'll have to save up a bigger budget for it next time. Quality handmade items are quite pricey.
No comments:
Post a Comment