11.05.2007

New addictions: Etsy.com

What's better than making cute crafty things? BUYING THEM from others who make cute crafty things!! I had perused Etsy.com before but never bought anything till last week. I was in a cute artsy jewelry mood. The green of this pendant caught my eye from the Intuitive Garden shop:

I love green and I'm a sucker for snazzy photography that make products look better than they actual are. It's probably nothing but pretty photo of branches on shrinky dink plastic but I had to have it. I purchased a black silicone cord to go with it. I'm a little skeptical about the cord but we'll see how it works compared to a regular chain necklace.

I also got this amigurumi (say what?) gnome kit from another Etsy shop.I couldn't resist even though I have no idea how to crochet yet. I'm hoping that this purchase will be incentive to learn very soon. I really need to stay away from that site. I'll go broke buying random shit.

No comments: