There hasn't been much to share (other than my knitting...I'm on a roll!) so not much to blog about. If I went to Bubba's sister's annual Halloween party I would've maybe had something juicy...but no. We weren't feeling that great. Last thing I wanted to do was my hair/makeup and put on a costume. I was perfectly fine staying home and watching the World Series.
I was engaged in conversation with hot engineer guy when I went to get a bagel in the breakroom this morning. Clearly I was distracted so I didn't even realize I left my car keys on the table in there until one of our computer guys brought it over to me an hour later. I asked him how he knew it was mine. We have about 200 employees in this office alone, how did he narrow it down to me? He said "The Hello Kitty charms were hanging from the key chain and only 2 people I know in this office drive a Jeep." HA! I guess he figured that the big serious non-asian senior engineer who drives the other Jeep wouldn't have Hello Kitties on her keychain. Of course the filipina would. =)
Now I can escape this hell hole for an hour and I can get some lunch!
No comments:
Post a Comment