Not much going on in my world except for scoring OPI nail polish in Russian Navy the other day. It's more of an indigo blue than navy.

I really should know better than to post a pic of my nasty dry hobbit feet but damn...the girly side of me is excited about pretty polish.
Observing parents parenting their children has amused me lately. I was at a bagel shop with Bubba last week eating a sandwich. Our table was next to a family...parents and 2 boys, about 3 to 6 years of age. The younger one was clearly the more rambunctious one. He was running around the place, climbing on chairs, and being quite loud. The family was done eating and the younger boy spotted a bubble gum/prize machine by the front door and begs his dad for money. Dad wasn't giving up any change so the boy has a fit. Dad was ready to go and he says clear, loud, and slow..."We are going NOW. I said enough! I'm leaving. I say good day *insert boy's name*, GOOD DAY!" and he walks out the front door. The boy runs after Dad.
GOOD DAY? Wha? It made me giggle. I told Bubba anytime I get fed up with him I'm going to say that. GOOD DAY BUBBA...I SAY GOOD DAY!
Yes yes...quite sad and random post. I promise I'll do better next time.
Now back to my ice cream. Back away kitty...I say BACK AWAY.
No comments:
Post a Comment