8.04.2007

A's Poker Night

I made Bubba go early with me early so we could get the promotional gift: a poker set. I thought I'd be clever and get there 1.5 hrs before the game started. Bubba said it would probably be a cheap piece of crap set and what poker player would want to play with it? Well, apparently thousands of people because tons of other people were there early too. Everyone wanted a poker set. It was crazy like a bobblehead day. No one knew which line went were and which line to stand in. Fortunately we got inside the park in time to get two coveted boxes. Was it worth it? Eh. I don't even play poker. Not yet.

I made Bubba pose with them while we waited for our BART train.
Note that he's wearing my jacket. I'm slowly converting him from being a Giants fan. He swears he's not a fan of either team or any team for that matter. Whatever. He's wearing an A's jacket. =)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yea for you! You are so converting Robert to be a fan of the REAL bay area baseball team. Tell him we have proof...it's all in the picture!