...and a lot of oysters.
I normally don't eat oysters, but the kumamoto and kushi oysters (with a squeeze of lemon juice and tabasco) were very yummy.
Then we rolled over to the benches where the ferries launch and people watched.
Everything closed by the time we were done eating so we just sat around until we were able to move. We were so stuffed.I made Bubba take a silly pic of me in my new knitted creation. I was excited to wear it out for the first time.
Bubba had to be silly too and he tried to do the same with his blood orange sorbet:

We walked down the Embarcadero to Pier 39. I whined all the way because I wasn't wearing the right walking shoes. We hung out there for a few hours to recover, had dinner, and walked all the way back again (with more whining) to BART. My feet were toast. At least I walked off some of that food. It was a nice Sunday.
Bubba had to be silly too and he tried to do the same with his blood orange sorbet:


2 comments:
ADORABLE!!! I love it and think you look fabulous in your newest creation!
Also, happy late birthday to Robert. :)
I LOVE YOUR NEW FINISHED OBJECT! IT IS BEAUTUFUL! Can I put in an order????j/k!
Post a Comment