10.25.2006

Look at me...I'm a fly ninja!!

I discovered a strong nasty smell in my master badroom last night...like a dead animal. You know what a dead rotting mouse smells like? I do and it’s not pleasant. It was somewhere in my room and Mana (the boy cat) probably brought it in. In the master bathroom I realized there was an obscene amount of flies everywhere. Something hatched in the dead mouse. NASTY! We didn't have any fly spray so I broke out the fly swatter. These flies were mocking me. I could hear them laughing. For a good half hour I was flying around the room killing these stupid flies. I was too busy to notice Mana acting really strange. He hid in the closet which he rarely does unless it's hot...it's one of the coolest parts of the house. You think he would have a field day chasing all those flies in the room. But nope. Bubba found the dead rat (yes...a rat!) under the bed when he got home from work. He said that Mana definitely had his way with it and the smell in the room probably freaked him out. I'm glad we're getting our carpets professionally cleaned next week.

No comments: