
I finally found this pirate costume for the Halloween Pirate Party. Woo. One less thing to worry about. I lucked out big time especially with the price. It seems the store was having a sale and I didn't know it. I'm comparing the pricing to the same costume online and I'm so glad I waited. One problem...the costume is 2 sizes smaller than what I wear. I didn't have a choice really so I took what they had. Fortunately it's made of stretchy material with a lot of give. I can pull it off and make it work. By the time I'm done with the second glass of Bubba's sister's special punch I won't care what I look like. The belt has to go though. I need some black or dark red nail polish.
Next mission: Find a costume for Bubba before Saturday night.
No comments:
Post a Comment