I really wanted to go the A's and Twins play off game today. Only tix left are standing room only. I am broke. No choice but to watch on TV...and it better be effing televised. It would be so awesome to see them win today. One step closer to the World Series. If that happens I will have to go but let's not jinx it. I have to go visit my boss in the hospital after work though so I may not even be able to see any of it. Crap.
What else...what else...
Oh...the knitting. It's been a little slow at work so I've been looking for other knitting projects online. Scarfs galore! I have so many patterns that I want to try. Everything from braided cable, entrelac, and leaf patterns. It's all so beautiful. By the time I am done it'll be too hot again. =/ One of these days I'll be bored and knit something other than scarves, but I would like to try a lot of different patterns before I move on. If anyone has any pretty patterns to share please pass them on to me. I would appreciate it so much.

Now back to pretending I'm busy at work. Duh...it is lunch time...I should break out the scarf I'm working on.
*EDIT*
I just broke down and purchased the $10 live audio from mlb.com so I can hear Game 3 at work. It's worth it since I won't be going to the games. =( This will make the rest of the work day go by faster. Please oh please oh please win today!!
No comments:
Post a Comment