7.16.2014

Please go my way

A month ago my string of no luck ended and juggling two jobs began. I got re-hired part-time by my last company AND started a side pet sitting gig. I started getting sitting requests as I got word that I got hired and had to start training right away. After almost a year with no work and no income, I'll be the last to complain about having too much work! It's all I want to do. I will miss my freedom to go anywhere anytime I want but I won't miss how broke I've been. You can't really go anywhere when your bank account is dwindling fast. All I can do now is move forward and save as much as I can now.

Last week two new work opportunities were presented to me. One I expected, but didn't expect so soon. The other came out of nowhere. At least to me it did. If things pan out, I really want the surprise opportunity to happen. From what I'm getting, it could be a good game changer for me. It's not going backwards. The dilemma is that if the opportunity I want falls through, I could miss out on the other opportunity that could give me a permanent position in the company again. Unfortunately it's not exactly what I'd like. I NEED what I want to go my way. Two business days later I'm still waiting on more information...like the very important salary package offer. This delay makes me anxious. My saving grace is getting almost 80 hours of billable work this timesheet period! SO HAPPY! Will it get approved? I'll find out before the week is over. I'm sure I did something to fuck things up. I'll pray and cross my fingers for some good luck and hopefully lots of pet sitting in the meantime.



No comments: