4.26.2013
See Jane Run 5K 2013
I'm doing the See Jane Run 5K in June and I'm kind of excited that it's not at Candlestick Park in San Francisco. The first 2 fun runs (run? I mean walk) I've attended so far was at Candlestick. I'm over the place now. That is also the location for the Electric Run this Saturday. Only difference is that it will take place at night (and can't see the ghetto neighborhood we'll be in) which is cool because the place will be lit up and the course runs through the stadium just like the Dirty Girl Mud Run did in February.
I haven't been doing any training and my exercise mojo has slowed down to almost doing nothing. I got Bay to Breakers in a few weeks as well and it's a 12K. I've done it before but probably only did 90% of the course back in 2003 to join our gang at a family picnic in GG Park. This time I intend to finish it without too much pain. I hope they're giving out medals instead of the certificates I think I read about. That will be lame since the registration is the most I've ever spent on a race so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment