3.05.2011

What's a good reason for not getting the iPad2 next week?

A new Canon SLR camera!

Bubs got sick of me being wishy washy deciding what SLR camera I wanted. It's a BIG purchase plus I don't know much about how to use one other than pointing and shooting. This is why I wanted to purchase a used camera instead. It wouldn't seem so over my head and intimidating. Of course Bubs wouldn't let me just have any camera. It had to be Bubs approved.

Out of the small list of choices, I hoped to get a Canon 40D. Apparently people who post their camera ads on Craigslist are lame and douchy. No one seemed to want to sell theirs or reply back to Bubs. He said he was looking for a used camera for me all week and gave up. He came home last night and said..."we're going to Best Buy". Um, ok?

I really had no intention of coming home with a new camera because of the guilt of spending that much. With the tax return that just came it seems justifiable. At least for now. Am I worthy of having such an extravagent toy? We'll see. Now that the weather is getting better I can go experiment with it. I have a lot to learn.

No comments: