3.10.2011

It's all about the camera bag!

I'm a bag whore. I realized I need to store my camera in something besides Bubs' big ol' black camera backpack. I've been on a new shopping mission. A girl camera bag. Not necessarily girly, but something more appealing to females with camera equipment.

My criteria:
  • I want something that isn't the usual boring black nylon camera bag.
  • I want something that I can use as a purse that doesn't scream out "expensive camera equipment".
  • I don't want to spend an arm and a leg (but I know with my taste I will=/).

I found this:

and this:


These were my top two choices. Unfortunately the 2nd one by Ona is out of stock and from what I'm getting, will no longer be made. The good news is that there will be new styles to choose from in the near future.

I'm going to patiently wait and hold out for the new styles. In the meantime I'll be saving my pennies to afford one of them. I have a feeling I'll really like one of the bags. The quality of the Ona bags are exquisite. Nothing faux leather about them.

No comments: