I "yelped" my experience at a fondue restaurant recently. It wasn't a bad review but it was fair. Everything was great except the food. I found the place to be overrated by the other reviewers, especially on Valentine's Day where EVERY restaurant screws the customer price-wise.
The owner read my thoughts and sent me a message last Friday asking for my mailing addresss so he could make it up to me. Hmmm....ok I'll bite. I gave him my work address (safe right?) and by Monday afternoon I got this gift certificate in the mail. It's a free ($80 value) fondue meal for two. Still have to pay for drinks and gratuity but still, not too shabby. It was very nice of the owner to send this to me personally and I hope that I like the food much better next time I eat there. I just wish Larkspur was closer to where I live.
3.24.2009
It pays to gripe sometimes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment