6.04.2008

Random Bits

Top Chef Pre-Finale Ep Comments
  • Stephanie and Richard - YAY!!!!
  • Antonia! Who the hell eats beans al dente?!?!
  • Lisa - NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I will poke my eyes out with a stick if her bitch face wins from getting by. No, not really, but I will boycott Top Chef. No, not really, but I'll be enraged along with the rest of the TC fans.
Etc.

  • Project Runway Season 5 - Can't wait till it starts in July
  • So You Think You Can Dance - luv luv luv this show...cannot wait till the actual competition begins
  • I watch way too much tv
  • Only working one day at home this week instead of two. This makes me cranky.
  • Must purchase Dansko shoes pronto
  • What I would love to have for dinner right now from the Old Port Lobster Shack:

Lobster Roll and Homemade Chips

Clam Chowdah

It's good eatin'. I live too damn far away from good places to eat.

No comments: