1.23.2014

I'm ready to work! I mean it. Right now.

I was layed off over 6 months ago. My unemployment insurance will run out by this month and I have not found a job yet. I have a brand spanking new updated resume and created a linkedin account. Now what? The recruiters should be sending me all kinds of interview offers, right? God I hope so and I need them soon! I really am rusty with this job search. Last time I did I had a job in less than a month after getting in touch with a temp agency and a recruiter. That was over 12 years ago. Should I go that route again? Is my only option looking through Craigslist ads that offer entry-level positions with minimum pay? I'm torn. The downer part of me thinks those are the only jobs I'm qualified for. I'm trying my best to be positive and confident that I will get hired for a position that pays better than my last one. That is the goal anyway. The truth is...I am scared out of my mind. I have bills to pay. A life to live. I need to work.

No comments: