My brother and sis-in-law are adopting this little brindle ball of softness. She's a french bulldog. Her parents are owned by my boss who has been breeding frenchies for a few years now. I knew my SIL has been wanting one to keep their pug company while they are away during the day.

We were invited over to visit with the new pups last Sunday and Robert took some pics. The puppies were 6 weeks old in these photos.

This is mama...Miss Ivory. She's ready to see her babies go to their new homes.
The white frenchie is Annabelle. She is deaf but oh so sweet. Her little barks and noises are a bit different than her other sisters. My boss says she plays a bit rougher too because she can't hear her sisters crying if she's biting on them too hard. Her new owner has already started to teach her sign language. Normally frenchies aren't my kind of breed to own. If Bailey and I get along she might just change my mind. My boss will be breeding her last female at the end of the year and maybe one last time next year. If the stars align by then and if I'm ready, I might have a new pup of my own to bring home.

No comments:
Post a Comment