Seriously, July flew right by me! There has been something going on practically every weekend, and most of them in or near San Francisco. So many July birthdays and other events. The weekend before was the anticipated Renegade Craft Fair at Fort Mason. The weather was beautiful so everyone was out by the water and parking was a nightmare. Luck seemed to be on our side and we got a spot, but not without pissing of a couple drivers. I'm more lucky that my car didn't get keyed or my tires slashed.
Last weekend was Erin's birthday and we made a quick trip to one of my favorite yarn stores, Imagiknit. She was excited because she has never been there. After she did some damage (I was good!) we went to get some ice cream. All these years I had never known about Bi-Rite Creamery, only 2 blocks away from Imagiknit on the other side of Dolores Park! I heard and read some good things about their ice cream so we had to go. The weather so was warm out and I knew this place was a popular destination even on cold days that I expected a long wait. Some of their flavors are unique...like the Honey Lavendar and the Salted Caramel. I had to try both. Very delicious! I will be back to try more flavors.
No comments:
Post a Comment