A homemade bowl of Borscht and watching a new episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. The show is so so hilariously off. I love September when the new TV season starts.
I've never made this beet soup before. Come to think of it, I've never made anything with beets. REAL beets...not the canned kind. It's pretty delicious but I feel like it's missing something. Probably the sodium. I made this with low sodium broth so it's on the bland side. Nothing a little salt and pepper can't fix. I have a feeling it will taste better tomorrow when I reheat some for lunch. And yes...I am eating Borscht out of a Hello Kitty bowl. =)I must have a thing for red food this week. Next I'm making homemade strawberry ice cream with the ice cream maker I received for my birthday last week. Stay tuned...

No comments:
Post a Comment