Here's the line-up:
I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
Anyone Else But You (end credits song in Juno)
Sleeping to Dream by Jason Mraz
If You're Into It by Flight of the Conchords
Love You I do (Dreamgirls Soundtrack)
You're All I Have by Snow Patrol
The Way I am by Ingrid Michaelson
Breathe Me by Sia
Business Time by Flight of the Conchords
Love's Divine by Seal
Sweet Thing by Rufus & Chaka Khan
Galileo by Indigo Girls (not sure why I threw that in but thought he'd like the song)
Shelter by Ray LaMontagne
Streetcorner Symphony by Rob Thomas (not sure why I added this either LOL)
He seemed to like it. I did my best not to duplicate any songs he already had on his ipod.
Onto our Melting Pot dinner...
First course: Smoked Salmon Vodka Swiss Cheese Fondue served with an assorment of bread and veggies to dip.
Second course: Caesar Salad OR Strawberry Almond Salad
Third course: Cooked Coq Au Vin style...Lobster Tail, Filet Mignon,White Shrimp, Garlic and Herb Chicken, Honey Orange Duck, Crab Ravioli, Ahi Tuna, Balsamic Marinated Sirloin and Seasonal Vegetables. Accompanied with broccoli, yellow squash, red bliss potatoes
and button mushroom caps.
Fourth course: Bananas Foster Chocolate Fondue served with an assortment of fruits and cakes to dip.
Our favorite course was the first one with the cheese fondue. You can't go wrong with bread dipped in melted cheese. We didn't care for the main course because we didn't like meat boiled in broth. Because it's a prix fix dinner we didn't get a lot of choice. I'll give it another try but for now I think the place is overrated.
No comments:
Post a Comment