7.08.2007

All Star Fanfest 2007



Bubba's aunt scored some free tickets for Fanfest from work and asked we wanted to go. Ummm....hell yeah!

It was kinda crazy. The place was packed. Lines everywhere. Lines for I didn't even know what. There were lots of memorabilia...mainly Giants stuff. Not too many A's things to be found which was a bummer...lots of A's fans though. The A's got an honorable mention. The home plate from last year's SF/Oakland game at McAfee Coliseum where Bonds scored a home run was displayed. Psh.

Things were way overpriced. Didn't buy anything but lunch. If I was attending the All Star game I maybe would've bought a t-shirt. We stayed a few hours and left the venue. I'm glad our tickets were free. I don't think it was worth the price of admission.

I talked Bubba into going shopping since we were in the middle of downtown SF where all the big shopping malls were. =) His aunt and uncle tagged along for awhile until we had dinner at Straits. Yummy food. Afterwards, they took off and we stuck around to shop a little more. Well, I shopped and Bubba went to the Apple store to check out the iphone. I got to play with the iphone a little bit. It's cool but too expensive. I'll wait until some other cell phone maker duplicates it and sells it for a lot less than what Apple is asking for.

No comments: