It Ends with Us by Colleen HooverMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
Believe Colleen's FB page description... "#1 NYT bestselling author of books that will destroy you, then put you back together." It's no joke. I was late to the Colleen Hoover book love until Summer of 2015. It started with Ugly Love and couldn't get through the rest of her books fast enough after that - I couldn't put them down, most I finished reading within 1-2 days (very easy reads). Many uncontrollable tears were shed as well as during her last 2 books, November 9 and It Ends With Us. This book tackled some heavy subject matter very personal to the author which I think is "brave and bold" to share with her audience. I hope she writes a novella to give us Atlas' story, especially after what happened the last time he saw Lily in Maine. Maybe more post-story with him and Lily as well. I look forward to see what she brings us in her next novel.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment