11.08.2011

I loves me some Zooey Deschanel


She would buy this cute notebook, right? It's sort of a flowery retro print that I got at Marshalls. Totally reminded me of Zooey. I remembered a new ep of New Girl was on and I hightailed it home. Looove that show, her hair, her outfits, and her quirky acting! New Girl keeps getting better with every episode. Oh you know that Pilot episode wasn't that funny.

Lately Marshalls, Ross, TJ Maxx, etc. have been my crack lately. Lots of times the shopping is hit or miss. Tonite I hit the jackpot with a Christopher Kon leather bag. I've been drooling over my friend's CK bag since she got hers because the leather feels like butter! After some online research I found out it's missing the cross strap which is what I'd use more than the permanent shoulder strap. I'm going to try to contact the company to find out if I could purchase a strap. I'll be quite upset if the strap costs more than the bag. There's more tassel-age than I'm used to but I can overlook that.





So what if it's another effing black bag! The inside is lined with a slate blue color. It's so pretty on the inside too. :)


Update:


The Christopher Kon customer service is top notch! I emailed one of the contact stores this morning and got a quick response back to contact the Montreal store for this. Within minutes of emailing, Afroditi replied back and told me she has one black strap left and she'd send it to me free w/o charge. Let me tell ya, that totally made my day. :)

No comments: