The food service was bogus. Someone screwed up the food order (pre-arranged days before) and I swear it took till the bottom of the 8th of the first game to get toppings for the nachos. My brother's wife was livid. If we are going to be charged an arm and a leg for food they should get the order right, right?
We had big windows to watch the game. Ours was almost in the corner of the right outfield and of all the games I've attended I've never watched one from that perspective. The first game was a loss. The 2nd was a win, although our group wasn't paying that much attention to that game. We turned into unapologetic voyeurs. Four suites down (as seen in the above photo) there was a group of older men with a bunch of much younger women. I'm pretty sure they were all high as a kite and/or drunk out of their minds. The women were pole dancing, using the beam in the window as a pole during the 7th inning stretch singing of "Take me out to the ball game" and it thoroughly entertained us all. The big windows don't hide anything and that suite didn't have a care in the world, including them chucking cups and cigarette ashes out their window. I won't mention the other things we did not want to see.
In the end it was a good time. I hope I can do it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment