I've been wanting to read this since I first came across it weeks ago but wanted to get some other books out of the way first. Then bn.com had a sale and free express shipping and I couldn't resist.
I normally don't like buying books anymore because they take up room and have no use for them later. I rarely read a book more than once. I can easily go to a library and get a book for free but the downsides are the time limit to read the book (that's too much pressure!!!) and getting your hands on a new/popular release can be a long wait. This book is and will be an exception.
When I need a laugh I'll turn to Justin Halpern's father for his no nonsense quotes to cheer me up. From what I've read so far, passive-aggressive is not in his vocabulary. I'm certain I'll be trying to not laugh like an idiot at my desk today.

No comments:
Post a Comment